Mexico City /
waxing Ultimately, it has been reinvented over time, the equipment is increasingly sophisticated and less painful.
With more than 10 years in the market, the diode laser has come to revolutionize the permanent hair removal systemthat’s why we talked with Nora Fortiz specialist in permanent hair removal from Depilación Zerowho explains how this technology works and if it is for all skin types.
What is the diode laser and how does it work?
It’s a permanent hair removal systemwhich manages to remove hair from the root, a beam of light is applied that penetrates the skin without damaging it, basically in a device that emits monochromatic and unidirectional light, whose wavelength permanently destroys the hair follicle.
What differences does it have compared to other types of lasers?
The diode laser hair removal It has its advantages over other systems. Some of the most important are:
- Hair removal is faster, fewer sessions are required and the sessions can be more spaced out in time. The normal thing is to do them every 3 or 4 weeks
- In addition, this type of photoepilation can be done in many areas of the body and ends with the thickest and darkest hair. It works well on lighter skin and hair, which is normally more resistant.
- It is a safe technique, but it is essential to choose good, experienced professionals with the right type of laser.
- The diode laser can remove hair in large areas of the body, such as entire legs or back, in both men and women. It destroys up to 90% of the hair after a number of sessions that can be around between 6 and 12 approximately.
- Its effect is prolonged and you will be able to eliminate all the hair forever.
- You can use the diode laser even when you have tanned skin, as there is specific equipment for these cases. Otherwise, if the center does not have the appropriate machine for tanned skin, you should avoid
What results does it offer?
- Comfortable, fast and safe method
- Solution to folliculitis and excess hair
- Whitens dark areas and spots
- It is painless and softens the skin.
- Provides freedom and hygiene
- It is suitable for men and women
What skins is it suitable for?
He diode laser It is recommended to treat darker and coarser hair on dark skin, although it is also effective on patients with fine, light hair and fair skin.
How many sessions are needed?
This depends on each skin type but the ideal is 6-8 sessions
Do you feel pain?
You don’t feel pain, you don’t even need local anesthesia in the areas to be treated. Hair follicles are destroyed without affecting pain receptors, plus an additional cooling system operates on the laser-treated region.
The skin cover is cooled by a sapphire tip and this allows avoiding pain during the session.